Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

Introducing Her-Royal-Trendyness Blog






Hello Fellow Fashionstas and Fashionistas-To-Be,


My name is Cass Di…

I’m petite, chic, youthful, and fun and I love fashion. In the day, I work as an Executive Assistant and at the close of work, I occupy myself with my major interest …Fashion.

Fashion keeps me excited, inspired and pondering on what next because the world of fashion is filled with pleasant surprises. With fashion for me, there are no boundaries...I love to try new things and hate to see fashion mishaps. In my spare time, I make beaded accessories, design clothes with sequins, pearls, stones, etc, consult to friends and research too. Recently, I decided to put my passion for fashion into writing through blogging, hence the birth of Her Royal Trendyness blog.

I will be blogging because I want to educate, advice and consult on fashion, and lend a hand to numerous people out there who are in need of some fashion direction. I want to move people from hoochie to Fab! Tacky to Trendy! Her-Royal-Trendyness blog will be your easy guide to understanding fashion and becoming a fashionista. I will be writing about fashion trends, style and beauty tips, accessorizing, street style, shopping tips, fashion events and sales, fashion hits and misses and telling people’s fashion stories and stories of my own.

Your comments and feedback are welcome whether positive or negative, so feel free to drop them. Hoping my tips and advice would be very useful to you all.


Stay Tuned!

Cass Di xx


1 comment:

  1. Welcome cassi di! Am so very glad
    about dis blog cos atimes when i see d way people dress i just want to scream "where's the fashion police"!!!!!!!!! Its so crazy to see people who dont know whats trendy and just dont care. Any way more on all that soon. Welcome once more. Asil

    ReplyDelete