Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

Fashion Misses: Seriously…what were they thinking??


Celebrities are big mannequins…they know it…they are adorned with the best clothes made by designers, styled by the most talented hair and makeup artists and stylists but I don’t quite get what they were thinking after consulting ‘Miss Mirror’ and still decided to step out looking like this *SMH*

Arranged in order of dislike!

 Nicky Minaj
Hell no...nothing is right about this look
She is to me one of the tackiest celebrities. Been wondering; does she style herself? What is her team doing? What do they do when she opts for those bizarre outfits? (I guess nothing).

Absurd posture...not even the green hair
Misha Barton
Modeling her clothes...
She has been criticized for her fashion choices and has been featured on the worst dressed list of many celebrity fashion magazines. She has a handbag range already, wondering who advised her to launch a fashion line (just thinking aloud and not hating) she called ‘Mischa’s Place’. I like some of her bags though. Wish her and her fans the best and can’t wait to see how far she’d go.

Mirror mirror on the wall: How did she step out with hair like that? And looking worried about capturing a market share..


Kei$ha 

Nuff!…this isn’t good for a celebrity.

Hell No!  
 How nonchalant and trashy! 

Adrianne (TLW)
Girl how could you? With a lovely bronze skin and this dress? I’m short of words

Too little left to our imagination
...and caution to the winds?
Lawd...having a headache from your dress hun?

Now... I'm really trying to place what the entire outfit looks like without the leather jacket.

Muma Gee  
Adding some local celebrities to the list. Why would Muma Gee appear like this at her wedding? Personal style preferences i guess. But would she want to pay to get styled? and the groom...hmmm! I say a big NO to this :'(

Not to your wedding sweetie
  
Salma Hayek  
Steaming and sexy Latina actress with a great sense of style
Looking glam at the Golden Globes earlier in the year



A sharp contrast to her Golden Globe look
…and then she decides to board an international flight on a PJ-like attire. OMG!

Katie Price
British celebrity mom of the year, great businesswoman but a miss on the style…sigh!

Sure your babies would not be happy to see this
Uche Jumbo
Lovely trim shape, but wonder why you had to wear this over-sized dress. I’m trying to figure the patterns on the dress too *RME*
Too big, not flattery...looking unhappy about your look dear?
Katy Perry
She is known for her bright and playful style and nails it a lot of times. But recently, her blue hair has altered her looks.

The Blue bun


Not loving your blue hair Katy
I don’t agree with the blue hair, do something quick girl.

Rihanna
Oh Lawd…I feel terrible including her on this list because she’s been my style icon for ages. I have had all her haircuts but this new blonde one…doesn’t do it for me meeenh!


Looking Pretty: I love the natural hair most
For me..Rhi-Rhi's best haircut of all time
I Pledge: not to this hair pls
 Babes, waiting on your quick glam come back.

What do you think Fashionistas??

No comments:

Post a Comment